The Harwyn Mono is part of the multi award winning Harwyn Super Structure range. Architecturally designed, engineered and built in Australia, these are the ultimate spaces. The overall footprint of the Mono is 2200mm W x 2200mm L. For pricing details contact us.
Harwyns are small spaces that feel big. The choice of slightly reflective materials, an abundance of windows at viewing height and a floor to ceiling glass door positions you comfortably inside, while creating a feeling of attachment to the world outside.
Standard inclusions in base price of the Harwyn Mono are:
- Fully Australian designed, engineered, certified and built
- Combination of Australian, European, Japanese and German build materials
- Permanent structure that has the ability to be easily relocated
- High levels of thermal and acoustic insulation built into system
- Commercial sliding doors and full wall of glass on entrance
- Commercial fixed and awning window sets
- Fully transportable and easily relocatable
- Full electrics
- Suitable for all climate zones Australia wide
- PIR insulation
- Architectural LED lighting system
- Climate control system
- Internal Siberian Birch ply finish
- Tretford Carpet
- Bespoke cabinet and desk system (optional)
- Custom cover for A/C condenser unit
- Low E Glass, double glazing and hush glass
- Site preparation (including heavy sloping sites)
- Delivery and installation
Hear what customers have to say about Harwyn at the testimonial page.