Imagine stepping out the back door, across the garden and into your office. The house may be only a few meters away but as you sit in your garden room, there is true separation between your home life and your office life.
Why customers just like you turn to Harwyn for their Garden Room
Harwyn office pods and garden rooms have been architecturally designed with first-class finishes throughout with no compromise made at any point. Much time and dedication is given to crafting your garden sanctuary so that you will experience a quality crafted architectural structure designed to last a lifetime with minimal to no maintenance. The garden rooms offer abundant natural light and a seamless connection to the outdoors.
Features you look for in a high quality Garden Room.
When looking to add a pod to your garden, there are many consideration you might want to make. Fortunately, we at Harwyn spend every waking hour deliberating on the finer details of design and quality so that you can get on with your busy life and leave it to us to deliver you a multi award winning architectural structure for your garden. We have really thought of everything and here are a few of the amazing features the garden rooms include. There are too many features to list here so for the full list and brochure contact us.
- Clean lined architectural roof
- Floor-to-ceiling glass for seamless connection to nature
- Designed and built to achieve maximum natural light
- Stunning wooden internal walls and ceiling
- Factory-painted external finishes for utmost precision and longevity
- Energy efficient LED strip lighting
- Fully insulated including floor
- Structural steel base
- Awning windows to protect against water damage
- Powder coated aluminum doors and windows for strength, longevity and durability
If you are thinking of adding a garden room to your home, contact us to discuss your upcoming project and we can help you turn your idea into a reality.
Have a look at the latest garden room added to the line up of pods on offer HERE.